Printing Terms and Conditions
- There may be a slight colour variance in the final product and the file submitted for printing. Please do not refer to the colour standards on any monitors, screens or printed manuscripts.
- Due to the nature of CMYK offset printing, colour variation of up to 10% of the original colour is acceptable and will not be considered as a production defect.
- Colour discrepancies may occur within the same print run or in separate print runs of the same artwork on separate occasions.
- Dirty spots - 1 dirty spot within 5 square centimetres is deemed acceptable if the dirt spot is less than 0.5mm in diameter.
- Trimming offset of (+/-) 1mm is acceptable
- SG Printz accepts a maximum 100% liability on the invoice order value only. We are not liable for any customer losses beyond the value of the order.
- Reprints will be made for the same item only. No change of design, size/dimensions or product will be allowed.
- Reprints are only allowed if the final print product is completely different from the finalised draft sent for verification before printing. For example:
1. Invoice specifies rounded corners but name card does not have rounded corners
2. Spot UV or Hot Stamping area is different from what is specified in the finalised draft
3. Finalised draft for flyer shows blue colour but final print-out is red
- Reprint requests need to be submitted within 3 calendar days from date of collection/delivery. Claims after 3 calendar days will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to refuse any reprint/reproduction/refund request.
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at your cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
- We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the
estimated delivery date.
- You acknowledge that we shall have the right to refuse to print any Content that violates this agreement or may otherwise be obscene or objectionable. You further acknowledge that we may disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with legal actions or claims, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our business, our customers and the public.
- Files, information or materials provided by you, the customer, will be considered legal for use. SG Printz shall not bear any legal responsibilities if the images, signs or words shared by customers infringes on any laws, rights or is used without any copyright approval or authorisation.
- SG Printz has the right to reject any order from any customer for any (or no) reason.
- You are fully responsible for the accuracy and any information contained therein of these computer files or other supporting documents. SG Printz will not (and is specifically not required to) inspect, verify or assess the accuracy or otherwise of any computer files or supporting documents supplied by you, the customer.
- No changes to your order are allowed to be made once your order has been processed. Your order will only be processed after artwork and payment confirmation.
- All printed materials are required to be collected within 3 weeks or 21 calendar days from date of email sent regarding the collection or else they will be disposed of without prior notice.
- You are deemed to have accepted our printing terms and conditions and given us the consent to proceed with printing once we have received your payment.
- Any dispute with regard to the above terms and conditions shall be resolved by the laws of Singapore.