(Full Colour Double Side Printing) Name Card
Best Seller: 310gsm Art Card with Matt Lamination!
Without Matt Lamination
With Matt Lamination
UV Name Card
Synthetic Card (Water/Tear/Scratch resistant) - Single Side Printing
Frosted Plastic Card - Single Side Printing (89 x 54 mm)
- Email final artwork, billing details, type (add-ons if required) and quantity of name card to email@example.com
- For example:
- Matt Lamination
- 260gsm Art Card
- Add-on: Rounded Corners (All Sides 4mm)
- Quantity: 500
- Phone Number:
- Email address:
- Self-Collection/Delivery (SingPost/Courier)
- For Spot UV/Hot Stamping Orders
- Simply send us the raw (Un-merged layers) and inform us which layers you intend the Spot UV or Hot Stamping to be done
- Minimum line thickness is 0.5 pt.
- Download sample name card template here (PSD) or here (PPT). Applies to all except:
- Frosted Plastic Card
- Design tips for business card - Click here
- The total CMYK value that we recommend for the artwork should not be more than 250%.
- Ensure font size is at least 7 pt; very small text may look good on screen but may not be legible when it is in name card dimensions. You may reduce the artwork size on your monitor to the actual name card dimensions and have a gauge of the actual size of the content.
- We only accept the following formats for artwork: PSD/JPEG/PNG/PDF. PSD file is highly recommended for us to directly view the image size and other details.
- If you are submitting the artwork in PSD format, please flatten the image first to avoid misprints. (Except for Spot UV or Hot Stamping Orders)
- All artwork has to be submitted to us in print-ready size, i.e. if the card is 90 x 54 (mm), the artwork (in PSD/JPEG/PNG/PDF) has to be 90 x 54 (mm). No bleeding area/crop lines required.
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Example of print ready artwork1 & print ready artwork 2
- Maximum Card Size: 90mm x 54mm. Minimum Card Size is 40mm x 40mm
- All business cards are full colour and printed on both sides. Single side and double side printing cost the same price.